zondag 9 mei 2010

Vidal Boutique @ Aquarius Park Opened By Qwirky Snoodle



Javabox Kawanishi:

I am very happy to have Qwirky in our team. I have known Qwirky now for almost a year when she was a club owner in Second Life. It is amazing how we have grown to be such good friends and have come up with this new business adventure. I want to wish her all of my best wishes with this new business.


Qwirky Snoodle:
I am so excited to be embarking on this new, fantastic business opportunity with Java. I believe in offering the very best there is to offer new aquaintences and friends alike. I want to offer everyone a place that they can come and relax and have a good time while meeting new friends and the new VIDAL BOUTIQUE @ AQUARIUS PARK will give me the chance to offer that to everyone. Please be sure to come by and check it out. There will be good sales going on for you to invest in while having a good time


About Aquarius Park
Aquarius Park is a relaxing park like area for friends to meet and greet each other as well as providing a quality store for shopping. The park will be an area where you can hold a business meeting, chat with an old friend, meet a new friend or find that special someone.

About Vidal
Vidal is an initiative from Virtual Adventures. Vidals designer Javabox Kawanishi began the fashion line October of 2007 and has a goal to produce high quality pixel fashion for reseaonable prices. More information about Virtual Adventures click here.